In the finance area horoscopes are particularly wishy-washy. They always warn you to consider carefully all investment opportunities and say things like 'Watch your wallet and your bank balance on August 24th. The Sun opposes Neptune and there’s a chance that money may be lost or found'.
Now that's good advice for Leos - but why would it only apply to 8.3% of the population. No need to worry if you are in the other 91.7%. There is similar good advice for all e.g. this for Capricorns: 'in early February imaginative Neptune moves into your 5th House of Speculation where it will reside for 14 years. During this time, be especially careful when gambling on risky investments'.
No I'm a Virgo (possibly a Leo but I'll go with Virgo for now - why change the habits of over 50 years?). I thought I'd be proactive this year and pay attention to my horoscope. Here are some of the highlights:
As the year begins you're feeling especially feisty.